Saturday, December 31, 2005

Tagged for Fours by Grant

Four Jobs you've had in your life:

Convenience Store Clerk. (Yes, like Apu)
Bagging Clerk
Claims Analyst
Pickle (err, actually cucumber) Sorter

Four movies you could watch over and over:
Batman Begins
Sin City
Shaun of the Dead
Dawn of the Dead ('04)


Four places you've lived:
Portland
St.Hell-ens
Scappoose
Astoria


Four TV shows you love to watch:
Simpsons
Law and Order: Criminal Intent
The Shield
Forensic Science Shows


Four places you've been on vacation:
Vancouver BC
Disneyland, CA
Yellowstone
Newport, OR

Four websites you visit daily:
RAD
Manuel's View
Just Orb
Annush


Four of your favorite foods:
Italian or Pseudo Italian i.e Pizza
Chinese Food
Mexican
Meatloaf

Four places you'd rather be:
Dublin, Ireland
Montana
Edinburgh, Scotland
Anywhere BUT here

I guess I'll do the Four Books You Must Read Before You DIE also...
A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE. (George Martin) I am a firm believer this series will shape the future of fantasy.
Catch-22. (Joseph Heller) Pretty funny. In a tear your hair out of your head kind of way.
Starship Troopers. (Robert Heinlein) I just like it.
Dune. (Frank Herbert.) It's got a timely message in it.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

I always love fill in questionaires like this. You can really learn a lot about someone when you read their answers. What exactly is a cucumber sorter? I especially like the part of reading my blog daily. Glad to know people read what me, my wife, and my often depressed buddy have to say. I keep meaning to like to your site along with other sites I want to link to, but I'm a lazy ass. Maybe tomorrow (Not the first time that's been said).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home