Monday, October 31, 2005

What is everyone else doing for Thanksgiving? I know what I'm going to be doing... huddled over my keyboard, straining my feeble brain cells for just a few more words to meet the 1700 quota A DAY that I HAVE to do for NaNoWriMo.

Ye Gods, I be doomed.

My Survival List:

My Fellow Aspiring Writer, Zorzan. Who looks like he's about to blow something up by the look of his profile picture.
Booze. Never underestimate the power of Redrum. Yes, I do have Redrum in my house.
A hidden supply of chocolate.
Soup.
Vegetables.
Boca Burgers.

A NEW STOVE!!!!!!!!

Actually, it's coming tomorrow. My folks, despite their many faults are sometimes generous, have decided to get me one out of the money I pay them each month. I overpay them by at least 80 a month, so I know they have enough money in there to get us a desperately needed stove.

5 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Grant said...

Boca burgers. Bleah! There is no such thing as a meat substitute.

If you're interested, click on the NaNoWriMo progress meter on my blog. You can download your own code for free and add it to your sidebar.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

I like Boca Burgers. They're healthier than the REAL thing.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

oh my stove doesn't have a timer'

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Sorry I said you were sexy, Grant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home