Tuesday, October 25, 2005

RIP Rosa Parks

This world would be a much better place if there were more people like Rosa Parks. Her courage helped spark a movement that made a difference in the world and the way future generations will live. She inspires me to be more courageous and stand up and do something if I see a situation that irks me. Injustice in all its forms deeply disturbs me. I hope Rosa is inspiration to all people.

Racism hasn't completely vanished from the face of the earth, but Rosa Parks, one person, did something about it with just saying "No. I am not going to move."

4 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Grant said...

Nobody ever says mean things to me. I'm jealous.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger annush said...

i think that rosa parks was a hero.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Grant... you look horrible in green. There you go. A mean comment for you because I dare to care.

Everyone else: I whine, bitch and moan because that is who I am. It is my reason for being.

Now...off to do some laundry because I forgot to do it this weekend. I love having a w/d at my house.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Toad734 said...

I was so disappointed when I found out that whole thing was staged. The effect was still the same but it would have been cooler if she wasn't already connected to the movement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home