Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Recommendation:

Watch The Shield. (If you think you can handle a little grittiness and harsh language. Yes, it's a challenge. Take it up, wusses. :p ) I can't believe I have cable (FX) and chickened out on watching this terrific show.

**Lowers head in shame**

I'm getting ready for NaNoWriMo. I can do approximately 1200 words a day after I get home from work. Hey, I work in a office enviroment. I type all day long and my wrists hurt. I know. Wah, wah, wah. (I'm in some kind of mood tonight. Eeesh.)

What's on the agenda for tonight? A perennial Halloween favorite: Young Frankenstein. Mel Brooks simply rocks, particularily his earlier movies.

I need to relax and laugh--my neck aches quite a bit. So I'm off to have some fun.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Grant said...

1,200 words x 30 days = 36,000. Either you're going to have to do a lot of writing on the weekends/holidays, or you'll need to set yourself another goal. If you report your word counts as X * 1.4 (where X = your word count) then it will adjust your rate to the 50,000 goal set by NaNoWriMo. Or you could just lie and report 50,000 words on day one.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

I'm so bad at math.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home