Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sometimes events happen that make you question your mortality and what you leave behind for those you love. Me? I'll disappear gracefully, slowly to be forgotten by the world.

I can't go into the specifics of what happened today because it took place at work. But the people I trust most (online) know. But if you read on, you'll get the gist of it.

What do I want to happen when I die?

A party. Lots of music, lots of drinks. I would want people to party the way I never really could.

Don't put me in the ground. Cremate me and scatter the ashes so that I could be free in the way I never was in life.

But in the meantime, maybe I'll do what I want for a change. Kiss someone I really want to kiss. Share my mind and life with more people. Finish shucking off the chains of my sordid past and be a woman that inspires instead of depresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home