Friday, October 14, 2005

Finally...


As you may or may not know, I like comic books. To be specific, Marvel comics.

In Late July, I pre-ordered this....(Grant might like this...since he likes ninjas so much.)

A Psylocke Mini Bust. I didn't think it'd ever get here, but it will in a day or two.

Go NINJAS. (My particular fondness for Ninjas dates back to my childhood...ok....back to Teenage Mutant NINJA Turtles. My fave character on the cartoon show was Shredder--the villian--but that's a story for another time.)

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

When I was a kid, I was VERY into ninjas.

My best friend and I had a little paperback handbook on "The SECRETS of the Ninjas" and we'd practice things like climbing up walls and staying perfectly still.

It was great. I have fond memories of my twelve-year-old ninja days...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home