Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm not going to let the weirdo scare me off of what I am looking for.

No. Not sex, you freaks. Though I don't know why that's been on my mind so much. It feels like I'm going MAD on occasion.

Anyhoo....I want a companion, someone of a like mind who enjoys many of the same things I do. Who likes the way I have NO problem saying what's on my mind. Someone that I can respect and who will politely disagree with me. I want a frickin' partner in every sense of the word.

But that means I either have to go out in the world or do internet dating. The last refuge of the desperate.

With that said, here's my Want AD:

Attractive SWF ISO (in search of) slightly crazed man or woman for good
times. Must have good heart and good aim. Knowledge of fire arms preferred but
not required. Psych test not required, but I prefer sociopaths. Would love
someone that has brains and maybe a bit of intelligence.

Ok, so I'm exaggerating.

But what drives us to look for kindred spirits? Biological needs? I think there is that but also a psychological component. That is to say..if all we are looking for is purely animalistic intensity....why do some of us 'mate' for life?

************************My brain is currently offline...no wait....it's coming back**********

I have nothing 'going' on this weekend. It's not a payday. Ehh. Another boring two days.

Maybe I'll work on my writing. That's an idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home