Sunday, October 02, 2005

There is nothing on TV and the house is still. Reading isn't helping. I really, really need a life.

:-)

Blog less and live more.

I think the search for love is really the search to fully love myself. As I've said, there is a tendency to mistake attention for affection on my part. I do not wish to come off as desperate or needy. I have been truly depressed lately.

I want to be the kind of woman that doesn't come to depend on others, to 'carry' her. It's one thing to help out. It's another to be an enabler. Especially my e-buddies--because you guys aren't going to be around forever. I'm sure you'll get their own lives and move on.

Any of this making sense? I'm not sure. Hmmm. I could either laugh or cry. I'd rather laugh. Maniacally.

Oh and G...The nights are cold in Cleveland COULD have been code for: I want to kiss you and hug you and call you George. So it's a good thing that I didn't.

I'm pretty sure that Bruce wouldn't stand for that since he's a little bit married.

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Orb said...

I've been working on "blog less, live more" myself. Not always an easy thing to do, but when I manage to do it for a few days at a time, it is always well worth it.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Grant said...

I'm not going to be around forever? Where am I going? Are you getting rid of me? :p

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

I don't think blogging a lot is a bad thing.

You have to think about your life to write about it after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home