Wednesday, October 05, 2005

NOT HOT

Who is NOT hot.

5. Yes, she is beautiful but the truth is...no one knows where she's been besides Thorton. Angelina is technically hot, but she has what I shall say is a colorful past.

4. Billy Bob Thorton is a creepy lecher. I said it. (Too hideous for me to post photo)

3. Russell Crowe's diva attitude destroys whatever talent he has.

2. Tom Cruise's psychotic break down was fun to watch. For someone railing at the 'evils' of psychiatric assistance...he sure NEEDS it.

1. Paris Hilton. I would not touch her for ten million dollars. I also will not disgrace my blog with her pic, either.

1 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Blogger Author said...

Mine on yours, again...

1. Couldn't pick her out of a line-up. ¡Verdad!
2. Not bad.
3. Over-rated.
4. Marginal.
5. Disagree, but don't know her background.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home