Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hot or Not...

(I've seen this on more than one site. So I thought I'd give it a try. And I have nothing else to do.)

Celebs that are hot. (To me)

5. Drew Barrymore. She's got a very sweet and angelic face. I think she's very pretty and seems to be a nice person.

4. Sting. I've said it before; older men with accents draw me to them. He's sensitive and intelligent with (drool) a beautiful smile.

3. David Bowie. Again. Older is almost always better. And it's David Bowie. Very potent in pure sexual appeal.

2. Nicole Kidman. I think she's nearly the epitome of what old Hollywood was; classy, lovely and a lady. She's very, very hot.

1. Hugo Weaving. Master of Rivendale, Agent Smith... Good guy, bad guy...this man can do it all. I like his voice most of all; powerful and commanding.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Blogger Author said...

Mine on yours...

1. Sure.
2. Absolutely.
3. Me, too.
4. Okay.
5. Not really.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

Older men with accents....yep, I think that I have that thing too.

Always have liked Sting. Sean Connery too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home