Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Never EVER again.

I've made a few new ground rules....because of the past week.


  • Don't date co-workers.
  • Don't go to a party on a week night.
  • Get more than 5 and a half hours of sleep.
  • Really think about post or e-mail content whilst PMS'ing. I love y'all.

That is all, for now. My apologies for being bitchy, whiny and moany. Thanks to all who are sticking with me. I PMS 2 or 3 times a year...and boy, are they emotional holocausts.

Side note: I decided to tell the weirdo co-worker that I'll be informing HR if he doesn't stop bothering in via e-mail. I am fairly sure that'll take care of it.

G...I am making this a public blog. I'll let Annush know.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Grant said...

Good for you on dealing with the coworker. And I know what you mean about the lack of sleep. I did today on 3 hours sleep. At eleven I couldn't take anymore. I had to go home and have a nap for lunch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home