Thursday, October 27, 2005

This weekend

The dad's coming over this week to fiddle around with the plumbing to the shower. I'll be getting the horrifying weekend I expected, but not in the way I want. I was going to see Saw II....but there's not a chance in hell that I'm leaving him alone with my kitties. For his safety, of course.

He plans to stay ALL weekend 'helping' out. Actually, the house does need a man's touch. Everything seems to be falling apart. And it feels 'clammy' inside. There's mold growing almost constantly--I DO scrub it off, but comes back fairly quickly because the windows gather condensation every single frickin day. I LIVE IN A MOLD INFESTED DEATH HOLE AND I AM UNABLE TO LEAVE.

BUT...you can help by distracting me. Call me. (c:

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Grant said...

Just play lots of heavy metal and loudly worship the devil until he leaves on his own. After he's fixed the shower, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home