Thursday, February 09, 2006

Junk Drawer Feb 10th

Feb 4th

I've seen comments on blogs such as "I found your blog to be inquistive." Ok, a blog is not alive so how can it be inquistive?I would say "I found your blog to be curiously entertaining," instead. Yes, I am fully cognizant that my grammar usage isn't 100 % perfect, but I think I'm pretty decent at it.

Feb 5th

I think it takes more personal fortitude to be positive than negative.

Feb 7th

One more month til my 31st birthday. I really am looking forward to it.

Feb 6th

I use 'sorry' as a defense mechanism, though I know I shouldn't. I say it before I realize it. It's a bad habit that I need to break.

Feb 8th

I hope a certain someone likes what I sent them. It was hard for me not to blab and ruin the surprise....

Sometimes an individual, in order to cope with rejection or the possibility of, uses it as an affirmation of who they think they are. (This sounds like a topic for further contemplation and research.)

Feb 9th

Grant, I hope you like your present. Have a good Valentine's Day.

From now on, I'm just going to blurt out what's on my mind.

Grant is *still* sexy, homicidial tendencies and all. Those kind of tendencies do not bother me at all. One of my best friends is a latent sociopath, no joke.

I hate my real mother. I truly do. I found her and I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't another slap in the face. She doesn't want me to contact her ever again and has refused to tell me what happened. She doesn't want me to be introduced to my other half siblings. Something tells me that she neglected to tell her family of the existence of a older daughter.

Do not tell me to be reasonable about this because I would dearly like to yell in her face and let her know how much I have been hurt.

This is for you.


Deep in my mind, I find myself pondering:
Why did Mother leave me, why didn't she love me?
I wonder if what she saw in my eyes scared her off?
But a part of me doesn't care now, I think she's a wh--e.
I don't give a f*ck if she gave life to me
It's hard knowing that I was a mistake
If I ever saw her, I'd spit in her face.
I hear she has a bunch of kids and how much she loves them
And I'm the one that she forgot. The one she left behind

Do me a favor for once in your life: Drop dead, bitch.

I honestly do not care anymore. It was an error in my judgement to even try to find her. So to y'all who were wondering why I just froze up a couple days ago...that's why.

9 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Look. I did not want to discuss it and after this post, I am not going to. She is not worth my time.

People, if you are reading this, I'll try to come up with something funny and commentable tonight.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

Im sorry you've had a rough time.Just because we are related by blood to someone doesn't mean that they are nice people.A mother is someone who loves and cares for you however difficult her life is.You should be her priority.Hope soon you'll be feeling a little better.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Everybody lies when they say they'll never leave. Let's face it: everyone has to leave at some point. Or I fucking drive them off with my damn insecurities.

Maybe shooting myself is the answer.

Excuse my language. I'm still pretty upset.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Nobius said...

Hey, I like the title to this post. Junk Drawer..hmmm, I might swipe that. :)

There must be something wrong with me because I think Grant is sexy too. :P

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

I've decided that Junk Drawer is going to be a weekly edition. Feel free to swipe it...I hope it becomes an internet phenomenon.

Oh, and I thought G was sexy from his first picture. I have no idea why

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Dani Kekoa said...

That is SO tragic about your mother. I understand how you feel, my father left me when I was seven and never looked back. It hurts, there’s no doubt about it!

Just know that there is NOTHING you could have ever done to make her leave or not love you. It's all her fault. Trust me, she is suffering in her own misery and the guilt will eventually eat her alive.

I know this may seem impossible, but try to forgive her so you can begin to heal. If you consume so much hate for your mother, you’ll end up just like her.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Grant said...

I think you may be setting yourself up for disappointment if you're crushing on me. If I were really sexy I probably wouldn't be alone at 36, psychopath or not.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Well, thank you for being a gentleman and not embarrassing me.

I was half afraid someone would say "You're a fat pig. If you need some action, why don't you go play your skin flute?" A la high school.

For me, sexy means having a brain and a sense of humor. Imperfections are sexy. Sure, Brad Pitt is nice eye candy, but I prefer a real person.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Wow, I don't read your blog for a week or so and I miss lot. I am sorry about your mom. I know that must have been hard and yoou're right to just say drop dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home