Thursday, February 02, 2006

You Say "Don't You Dare Do It.", I say "I'm Gonna Do It."

I am a contrary person by nature, so reverse psychology works pretty well on me. Unless I get told something by the folks, in which case I do nothing one way or the other as long as it's personal advice and not really important.

Passive resistance is a great way to irritate your loved ones. The more you ignore your not so loved ones, the more desperate they'll be to get your attention, which means even desperater (yes, I made that up) measures.

Anyhow, I find that proving someone or some idea wrong is a great motivator for me. Perhaps I should find a healthier (or at least more mature) method of getting my ass up and accomplishing something. Let me think about it for awhile.

[EDIT] On a completely unrelated note, I'm looking for a Goldie action figure collectible. I have tried looking on Ebay and Amazon, but to no avail. I don't ask for much, but I'd like to see if I can get the figure in time for Valentine's. I simply want to know where I can find it. I have Gail, Shelley, Non-Prison Marv, Bar-be-que Marv, and Hartigan.

Also, does anyone know how to do a strikeout? Thanx Grant.

[should be in bed but I cant sleep even though I have to get up in six hours my mind won't shut off should be in bed but I cant sleep....]

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Tai said...

I bet you can't get over to my place and clean my apartment!

In fact, I'm pretty sure you could NEVER do it.

EVER.

:)

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Nice try, Tai.

Just a question; does Tai and try rhyme?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home