Tuesday, January 31, 2006

3 things about me

I would like to post something of substance, but I'm going to have to settle for the three things about me that you don't know.

1. When I'm playing a video game, I tend to move along with the way my character does. I amuse my friends when my character has to jump.


2. My guilty pleasure is looking up ......medical information....... at work, learning all I can. Yes, I slack off a little, but it's all in the interest of self-education. It eventually trickles down to me doing a better job. Right? (I don't blog at work because they monitor EVERYTHING we do on the internet)

3 I love to wear shorts in 35 degree weather and it doesn't bother me. Who needs pants? I don't.

7 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Medical things are fun to learn about. My wife is a nurse so if you have questions, just email us!

I suffer from the video game thing too. In games where I have to peek around corners like Manhunt, I find myself peeking around too as if I move my head to the left, I will be able to see more of the screen.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

TOTALLY RANDOM RANT

I read other people's blogs and they talk about their ideal man/woman (and get responses) and sex...and when I mention it, my blog becomes a barren wasteland that is inhabited only by tumbleweeds.

Just like my love Un-life.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Grant said...

Same here on the love life thing. We should visit other people's blogs who have good relationships and tell them we hate them.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger sands of time said...

What kind of shorts are we talking about here.Long ones or little tight teeny ones !!!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger David Amulet said...

Of all the guilty pleasures one could have, I think you are pretty safe with looking up medical information.

And forget the shorts ... I happen to be a fan of the black leather pants (if my pic is any indicator, that is).

-- david

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Grant-- you read my evil little mind. Stop it, you're freaking me out. :P

Pink Lady--On most people, they'd be the average type of shorts, but on me, they come to about knee level. Damn stubby LEGS.

David Amulet--Thanks for stopping by. Not sure if you are going for the Crow look, but as a fan of the Crow, I think it's cool.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

Sometimes I see people walking around my town around this time of year wearing shorts and sandals but with a parka-like coat on top.

I guess we are just REALLY hoping for an early Spring. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home