Monday, November 14, 2005

Time OUT.

Blogging, the movie: Casting Call

If I wanted to cast me, I’d pick Renee Zellweger. She’s kind of cute, bubbly and wacky.

For Patriot-X, I think Sam Elliott would do. He has a nice deep voice like PX’s. I’ve never seen a picture of him [PX], but I have heard audio.

Grant: only one man ‘fits’ what I think he’d look like in a movie. Christian Bale.

Saunya: Winona Ryder with those huge eyes of her. Also slightly crazed at times.

Dustin: Callum Blue from Dead Like Me. Cute and irritating.

Now all I need is a plot!

3 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Author said...

I'm honored that you would equate me to Mr. Shepherd (prolly mispelted). I like him a lot! There is one actor many people think I resemble, and I'll tell you if you want ... but Sam's a much better fantasy figure!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Grant said...

I still think Dakota Fanning could pull it off if she wore lifts, but Xtian Bale is pretty intense too. Thanks.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Valkyrie said...

Please do not tell me it's Burt Reynolds! Anyone but him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home