Saturday, February 11, 2006

New E-mail Policy

I don't want to a) either bother you with sending you an email stating my new policy or b) give you any pressure to respond. Although I would like to hear from some of you, I realize that you may be busy. Or not want to talk to me. :P

So...this is it right here.

An email for an email. If I send one out, and do not get a response right away, I refuse to sweat it because I know my readers have lives. Hey, it's not your fault that I'm an insecure mess of a woman who is slightly paranoid and who clings to her e-friends until they think she's obsessed and they ignore her until they read on her blog that she shot herself.

Joking, folks.

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

I have never received an email from you. I like email. I'm also going to finally like to your site tonight. Yeah loser me!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Oh yeah...

mrmanuel@surewest.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home