Friday, February 10, 2006

Corrected Post

I'm sorry glad that I had a crush on someone. It means I'm normal with normal feelings. A crush doesn't mean you're in luv with that person, it just means there is something about them that drives you wild. I like being drove wild. If you have two brain cells that cooperate, you can probably figure it out. It's happened before when I share too much of myself with others. Maybe I'm just an obsessive/stalker like chick. Maybe I simply want (too much) to believe that someone can love me for me, faults and all am just horny.

I'll talk more later. Must go to work.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger MrManuel said...

Nothing wrong with horny. Horny is a good thing.

I keep meaning to ask you, how do you do the whole crossed out words thing??? You can email me on that. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home