Friday, November 18, 2005

What am I doing?

I haven't been getting very good sleep; I only had three hours of sweet, gentle repose last night.

A Feast for Crows has bumped all other books down on my Books-to-Read list. I'm sort of mad about...something. You'll see when you get there.

Waiting for my sister (who is trying to handle the death of her husband with grace and dignity) to call with the details of his memorial service.

I am writing on my NaNo novel, but it's slow going. I didn't feel like putting fingers to keyboard yesterday, at least not in a creative sense. I started
getting sick yesterday. I'm so cold.

I have decided to answer any one's questions. I guess anything's fair game.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Dani Kekoa said...

Do you believe there is such a thing as absolute truth?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home