Saturday, November 05, 2005

NaNoWriMo Progress

If I've given you a copy of my NaNoWriMo novel, please understand that I'm trusting you to be both honest and non heartless about critiquing it.

I know I've put up what I was working on before, but this feels different. I've sweated and toiled over this more than I have anything else before. This story is like reeling in a swordfish. I can sense it on the end of my line, and I want to get it out, but the story is fighting me.

For a long time, I've done RPG'ing. It was great fun (kept me from getting lonely) and I got to create with other people. I no longer want to do that. I'm learning to adapt from that to writing completely by myself.

I'm not sure if anyone understands that, but it's a tough transition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home